The Chronicles of Trost Wiki recommends you see the Help Page for help on editing.
Here in the Trost wiki, we seek nothing but educational, yet fun, information about the Trostiverse. Because of this, there must be some rules.
General Rules Edit
- Do not vandalize any articles.
- Do not spam anywhere.
- This includes posting gibberish, random letters, comments that have nothing to do with the topic that is being commented on, chain messages, "copypastas" (For example "You have been spooked by the spooky scary skeleton"), and huge blocks of text.
- Do not edit anyone's profile.
- Do not harass other users.
- Do not advertise.
- No sexual content. (Any form of love between two characters is fine, just no sex.)
- No giving warnings to to users unless you are an admin. Giving advice is fine.
- Do not remove warnings from your wall. If an admin gives you permission, that is OK.
Uploading Files Edit
- Do not upload anything that is not going to be used in an article.
- This includes fan art and other similar works. If you want to post such things, upload your image to Imgur or Photobucket first, then paste the direct image link into where you want the image to show up.
- Do not upload duplicate files.
- Do not upload low-quality files.
Editing Rules and Guidelines Edit
- Read each article in its entirety before editing.
- Do try to be as accurate as possible when editing articles.
- Do your best to use proper grammar.
- Remain objective - use your characters name, and not "I".
- Do your best to keep any abbreviations that may be used consistent, and make sure to make it obvious what said abbreviation stands for.
- Do not make the articles redundant.
- Do not create unnecessary/spam articles.
- Do not copy and paste your character's profile into the page.
General Ban Guidelines Edit
Note: Vandalizing will land you in a permanent ban.
- First Offense: Warning
- Second Offense: 3 day ban.
- Third Offense: 1 week ban.
- Fourth Offense: 2 week ban.
- Fifth Offense: 1 month.
- Sixth Offense: Infinite ban.
In some cases, the offense may be so serious that warnings and lighter bans may be skipped and the offending user may be given a heavier ban. Admins give bans at their discretion but follow these ban guidelines.